Alert card

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Autism Alert Card to arrive? I'm not desperate for it, but it's getting on for a good few weeks since i emailed back the form, along with my diagnosis letters. 

Parents
  • Greetings "JohnS"... There are a quite a few Threads (see in the related section) about this handy little thingy Slight smile... in the last Thread before this one, a NAS Moderator said that they were 'currently' 'out of stock', so this might explain the wait for You.

NAS, if reading this Thread - I say that That Alert Wallet is one of the best things which You do, so Please get a wiggle on! (I Myself do use it A LOT, so I support it *very* much.)

• Greetings "JohnS"... There are a quite a few Threads (see in the related section) about this handy little thingy Slight smile... in the last Thread before this one, a NAS Moderator said that they were 'currently' 'out of stock', so this might explain the wait for You.

NAS, if reading this Thread - I say that That Alert Wallet is one of the best things which You do, so Please get a wiggle on! (I Myself do use it A LOT, so I support it *very* much.)

Children