KEEP CLEAR - My Adventures with Aspergers by Tom Cutler (book)

Parents
  • I might get around to reading it. I notice from the links that he associates with some people known to have a very positive outlook. Further, it strikes me that this is just the sort of book that I would probably write for myself; but most probably won't because I detect the general public is beginning to think of autism as something like BREXIT - they're totally fed up with it and will likely do the complete opposite of embrace it. In my case, that will just mean continuation of the same; but others could undoubtedly suffer from an increasingly blase public.

• I might get around to reading it. I notice from the links that he associates with some people known to have a very positive outlook. Further, it strikes me that this is just the sort of book that I would probably write for myself; but most probably won't because I detect the general public is beginning to think of autism as something like BREXIT - they're totally fed up with it and will likely do the complete opposite of embrace it. In my case, that will just mean continuation of the same; but others could undoubtedly suffer from an increasingly blase public.

Children
No Data