This is what I look like

People have their stereotypes but I have severe anxiety, I have no friends where I live. This is what I look like. I have been refused help by the NHS, social services, there's nothing available. And yet people might think I am just fine. Assumptions!

[I've removed the photo as I've learned it's against the community rules to post photographs, I think it was getting on people's nerves anyway seeing my face :)

Parents
  • ...Me again, just checking back upon this Thread. But *now* I see...

A UserName change - I thought "LoveOnTheNHS" was kind of a sweet thing to remark...  Slight smile

Posting Pictures of Oneself... Those are gone, too. (Now only Mine is left, sheesh.) As I said before, NAS used to censor self-portraits, yet the fact that a Moderator did not visit immediately and censor the pictures here is an indicator of what I said. Posting a Full real Name *and* the picture together is what they seem to censor nowadays, and that was not done here, so I thought that this Thread was okay.

In sight of all of that, I liked this Thread (and was not the only one, it seemed). But posting selfies and such as I said, still does continue to this day. (People cannot help posting their "proud pictures of my baby", especially.) But Yes, if a warning from NAS is received, then of course do heed that. And I Myself have no argument against "MungBeanSprouts"... just so long as they are also served with Meeeeeeeat...  Wink

• It is a pleasure to have you on the thread DC.

Alternatively, you could try the mung bean sprouts with tofu. A good tofu press and a few minutes squeezing the water out of the purchased tofu, a few minutes frying in a pan with peanut/sesame oil and some spices are all that's required for a slice of delicious Chinese delicacy.

• This is Me... not good at chatting... Thanks for the compliment though... (...)

Yes, I do *love* Tofu, also. I am fine with eating it fried and/or "raw". But I still need to eat 'Dead Birds', sorry... And I am totally not interested in cooking. ( I eat for the nutrition & I am also D-Lysine-dependant... (!) )

I might run away now... there are others here, surely, & other Threads, interested in Recipies & cooking & stuff... But I have never looked for links about such things Myself... I am so sorry!... really...! 

Have fun on this Forum.

• This is Me... not good at chatting... Thanks for the compliment though... (...)

Yes, I do *love* Tofu, also. I am fine with eating it fried and/or "raw". But I still need to eat 'Dead Birds', sorry... And I am totally not interested in cooking. ( I eat for the nutrition & I am also D-Lysine-dependant... (!) )

I might run away now... there are others here, surely, & other Threads, interested in Recipies & cooking & stuff... But I have never looked for links about such things Myself... I am so sorry!... really...! 

Have fun on this Forum.

Children
No Data