This is what I look like

People have their stereotypes but I have severe anxiety, I have no friends where I live. This is what I look like. I have been refused help by the NHS, social services, there's nothing available. And yet people might think I am just fine. Assumptions!

[I've removed the photo as I've learned it's against the community rules to post photographs, I think it was getting on people's nerves anyway seeing my face :)

Parents
  • The difficulty is accepting the view that you are fine and look happy. Live the dreams 

• Thank you. I actually went to a Turkish barber's shop today and had my beard shaven off and have had a short hair cut. Mainly because the hair was beginning to grow out in an unruly and not very becoming way at the sides and the back. I miss the length a bit but think I'm coming round to the idea that as I'm no longer in my twenties and my hair's not as youthful or dynamic as it was, it's better off short. 

• Thank you. I actually went to a Turkish barber's shop today and had my beard shaven off and have had a short hair cut. Mainly because the hair was beginning to grow out in an unruly and not very becoming way at the sides and the back. I miss the length a bit but think I'm coming round to the idea that as I'm no longer in my twenties and my hair's not as youthful or dynamic as it was, it's better off short. 

Children