Why I'm suicidal

I used to think there was always some way to overcome anything. I was wrong. The UK is an evil country and nobody cares. I've been bullied all my life for being disabled and despite years of requests to the NHS and social services still get no support. I have no friends and have never had a girlriend. I am about to kill myself. When I die. I have only one wish. I want the UK to be recognised as the most backwards country in Europe, the place where people are most cruel because all I've ever known is loneliness and pain.

Parents
  • The police have just been to my flat. As usual, they misunderstand, as people always do. People will never be on my side. It's too much to ask. Ah well, such is life!

• It is an issue with autism that way too much thinking and analysis focus on suicide, may result in bad outcomes, but you are stronger than that and can overcome it. I was wondering if we could work together on a book about suicidality in Autism. There is no such book at present and maybe we could do one?? We both have a story to tell. Travis Breeding has done 290 books on autism! Bloody american

My thinking is a need for a focus that is positive and achieveable.

Police are very bad for those of us on the Autistic spectrum; they will misunderstand and then either arrests us or call in emergency medical services despite the fact that both these actions may be humiliating and make matters worse.

I've got to go out in 15 minutes, but will watch out for your messages. We could work together??

You 've had the standard advice, but Samaritans is only a listening service ( but nice people), MIND has useful ideas, but there is no magic answer and your post on here indicates to me that you want to find a way forwards and have not given up (I really hope).

The 999 option and A&E is just about admission decisions, but inevitably there is lots of waiting and shoe laces removed and humiliation.

• It is an issue with autism that way too much thinking and analysis focus on suicide, may result in bad outcomes, but you are stronger than that and can overcome it. I was wondering if we could work together on a book about suicidality in Autism. There is no such book at present and maybe we could do one?? We both have a story to tell. Travis Breeding has done 290 books on autism! Bloody american

My thinking is a need for a focus that is positive and achieveable.

Police are very bad for those of us on the Autistic spectrum; they will misunderstand and then either arrests us or call in emergency medical services despite the fact that both these actions may be humiliating and make matters worse.

I've got to go out in 15 minutes, but will watch out for your messages. We could work together??

You 've had the standard advice, but Samaritans is only a listening service ( but nice people), MIND has useful ideas, but there is no magic answer and your post on here indicates to me that you want to find a way forwards and have not given up (I really hope).

The 999 option and A&E is just about admission decisions, but inevitably there is lots of waiting and shoe laces removed and humiliation.

Children