I pray to God every day

Do you?

Parents
  • Coming from a traditional Irish Catholic rural background and having come back to my Catholic faith 15 years ago (21 years living in the U.K.) I pray a decade of the Rosary every day for everyone’s intentions and I also do Novenas to various saints - this was especially helpful during Covid lockdowns and I have kept it up ever since, given the state of our world, which I believe can only be helped by the Rosary, which Our Lady of Fatima asked us to do in 1917 - Fr. Frank Peyton and Archbishop Fulton Sheen also advocated the Rosary which I have been during all during the month of May which is Our Lady’s month, as I have a special devotion to Our Lady of Knock Queen of Ireland - the Rosary is the most powerful spiritual weapon that we Catholics have in the epic spiritual battle that our world is currently engaged in 

• Coming from a traditional Irish Catholic rural background and having come back to my Catholic faith 15 years ago (21 years living in the U.K.) I pray a decade of the Rosary every day for everyone’s intentions and I also do Novenas to various saints - this was especially helpful during Covid lockdowns and I have kept it up ever since, given the state of our world, which I believe can only be helped by the Rosary, which Our Lady of Fatima asked us to do in 1917 - Fr. Frank Peyton and Archbishop Fulton Sheen also advocated the Rosary which I have been during all during the month of May which is Our Lady’s month, as I have a special devotion to Our Lady of Knock Queen of Ireland - the Rosary is the most powerful spiritual weapon that we Catholics have in the epic spiritual battle that our world is currently engaged in 

Children