Accommodations at university?

Anyone have any experience or knowledge about what universities can offer to somone who is struggling to be on campus and attend any group work sessions?  I know they'll probably ask the question about what the persont hemselves would find helpful.  However, i'm afraid the answer is likely to be, "Switching to doing the course online!"   I'm guessing this is likely to be a non starter.  :( 

Parents
  • Sometimes there is no support at university and people are left to struggle trying to get to the campus etc. and even family ostracise, bully,  ignore, make mean comments, ridicule etc. I don't want to go into the awful details here-they're too bad.  One wonders who actually has a neurodevelopmental disability the way that some people behave towards someone who actually does.

• Sometimes there is no support at university and people are left to struggle trying to get to the campus etc. and even family ostracise, bully,  ignore, make mean comments, ridicule etc. I don't want to go into the awful details here-they're too bad.  One wonders who actually has a neurodevelopmental disability the way that some people behave towards someone who actually does.

Children