Imagine being lonely

Now you know what it feels like to be me.

Parents
  • Hello Roswell,

Don't forget, you're not the only one on here who has feelings of loneliness. I don't have a circle of friends. I have never had a romantic partner. I have quite a large family, however I do not feel comfortable telling them how I feel. 

Feel free to express your feelings on here, we don't judge, we just give each other support.

God bless.

• Hello Roswell,

Don't forget, you're not the only one on here who has feelings of loneliness. I don't have a circle of friends. I have never had a romantic partner. I have quite a large family, however I do not feel comfortable telling them how I feel. 

Feel free to express your feelings on here, we don't judge, we just give each other support.

God bless.

Children
  • I don't think anyone feels the way I do.

I recall the time I was in a French mental hospital and I met a beautiful American psychiatrist. She was tall, blonde hair, charming. 

Or the time I was looked after by a nurse in a hospital near Boston in the USA after collapsing on the street in a heatwave. 

You meet people you like sometimes and then they're gone, like ships in the night.

And then, day to day, you come across people you just don't want to know, the hum drum, the tedious, the ones who stick their noses into your business or judge you.

I went on a one day cooking class in London and a tall magazine model chose me to be her cooking partner and she was warm and friendly as well as pretty. But it is rare to come across someone like that.