This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD oil/Gummies - has anyone used it for autism related anxiety ?

I watched a video on you tube where the user claimed CBD oil help his anxiety.

Some parents in USA have given it to their kids again with claims of behavioural improvements.

Has anyone used CBD oil or better (something medically prescribed) to keep down anxiety ?

Parents
  • Hi, folks. My son has an anxiety issue, so our doctor prescribed CBD gummies to treat it. You know, I’ve never been so happy. I’m happy that my son feels better. He says the gummies are tasty. Btw, we chose them among these brands [link removed by moderator] I hope it will help you. Anyway, I can clearly see the effect CBD gummies have on my child. But, I want to pay your attention to the fact that our doctor prescribed the gummies for us. So, your doctor’s consultation is primary. Keep it in mind. Best wishes.

• Hi, folks. My son has an anxiety issue, so our doctor prescribed CBD gummies to treat it. You know, I’ve never been so happy. I’m happy that my son feels better. He says the gummies are tasty. Btw, we chose them among these brands [link removed by moderator] I hope it will help you. Anyway, I can clearly see the effect CBD gummies have on my child. But, I want to pay your attention to the fact that our doctor prescribed the gummies for us. So, your doctor’s consultation is primary. Keep it in mind. Best wishes.

Children
No Data