Anyone else feel unmotivated?

Like many other days I feel today I could have done so much more. The only thing of note I did today was make boiled brown rice and cabbage with toasted pecan nuts, served with freshly chopped parsley.

Otherwise I've done nothing memorable today. Didn't have the drive in me to read a book, watch a film, pick up the guitar and learn more - that's it.

Parents
  • This was a really useful thread, thank you. I wish I had some answers to offer you, I don't right now as I'm kinda in the same boat. Wondering about getting a pet so then I HAVE to regularly look after someone/thing else and it might help me get my act together on other stuff and cure loneliness at the same time.

• I want a pet so badly! I grew up with pets and found them so therapeutic. Most landlords (including mine) don't allow pets, so they're not an option for me at the moment. I wish we could have emotional support animals in the UK - in some countries, they have all the privileges of every other assistance dog.

• I want a pet so badly! I grew up with pets and found them so therapeutic. Most landlords (including mine) don't allow pets, so they're not an option for me at the moment. I wish we could have emotional support animals in the UK - in some countries, they have all the privileges of every other assistance dog.

Children
No Data