Was my Christianity one of my obsessions?

I am beginning to wonder whether Christianity was one of my obsessions when I was in my twenties? I am now forty and I still go to church but it is starting to feel like I go because that is what we do. It has became routine. I am questioning my faith and don't quite know what to do. 

Parents
  • If you are intelligent you will question everything and anything.  It’s a healthy sign of a mind.  Just because I question anything doesn’t mean I have to disengage. 
    As a teenager I questioned my senses.

I had a feeling of derealisation- everything felt and seemed unreal - and the shocking sense of conviction shook me to the core: I was alone and imagining all and had been forever.  In that moment everything I ever knew seemed to dissolve.  I was left existing only as a sensor of anxiety. 
    Maybe PSTD?

Who knows? 
    Anyway: others are more aware if I’m hallucinating it all because they will sense their reality in a way that I can’t. 
    Similarly: if my lack of faith is the delusion I won’t ever know that it is because only that whose existence I doubt can know its existence in the very way which is impossible for me. 

• If you are intelligent you will question everything and anything.  It’s a healthy sign of a mind.  Just because I question anything doesn’t mean I have to disengage. 
    As a teenager I questioned my senses.

I had a feeling of derealisation- everything felt and seemed unreal - and the shocking sense of conviction shook me to the core: I was alone and imagining all and had been forever.  In that moment everything I ever knew seemed to dissolve.  I was left existing only as a sensor of anxiety. 
    Maybe PSTD?

Who knows? 
    Anyway: others are more aware if I’m hallucinating it all because they will sense their reality in a way that I can’t. 
    Similarly: if my lack of faith is the delusion I won’t ever know that it is because only that whose existence I doubt can know its existence in the very way which is impossible for me. 

Children