Is my life pointless?

I have extreme OCD, nervous tics in my body and facial expressions and eye contact, I'm shy, I've had depression and anxiety for quite some time, I'm physically weaker than most men and have a lot of food intolerances.

I don't seem to have achieved anything in 32 years. I've tried making friends and studying and failed consistently at both due to all of the aforementioned.

My dad and most my siblings don't like me. I've shown interest in dozens of women over the years and never had a reciprocal interest.

My only close friend who lives near me is my mother. What are people's thoughts? Is a life like this pointless?

Parents
  • Absolutely not. No body’s life is pointless. Everybody was brought into this world for a purpose. At times everyone has got into a routine that maybe they aren’t fond of. If this is you then try and change it. Take up a new hobby, exercise more regularly, put more effort into cooking, go on a dating website (not that you need to limit yourself but there are dating websites out there for everyone... you may find someone who is just like you and appreciates you for who you are), attend local community activities, find new documentaries to watch. Your life is 1000% worth living you just need to tweak things so that you are happy. 

Don’t give up. Change! 

• Absolutely not. No body’s life is pointless. Everybody was brought into this world for a purpose. At times everyone has got into a routine that maybe they aren’t fond of. If this is you then try and change it. Take up a new hobby, exercise more regularly, put more effort into cooking, go on a dating website (not that you need to limit yourself but there are dating websites out there for everyone... you may find someone who is just like you and appreciates you for who you are), attend local community activities, find new documentaries to watch. Your life is 1000% worth living you just need to tweak things so that you are happy. 

Don’t give up. Change! 

Children
No Data