Help please

It's been a few days now. Everything's turned up so loud and irritating me. Clothes itching me and annoying me. Words coming out jumbled. Extra clumsy. I ache in my bones. I've even removed wedding rings as their squeezing me :( feel like I'm getting nothing done. Constant anxiety. Even people talking too much I'm saying please stop. Usual methods of calming have been interrupted by people. Even today. I leant a neighbour my phone and carried on planting up as he was in need of help. A neighbour I hardly ever speak to and his wife came yelling at him in front of me. Too much. Please advise everything's so loud right now

Parents
  • I do wonder if this is stress related? My sensory issues are usually quite mild but if I’m stressed they magnify loads. Do you think that this increase in sensory issues could be related to the incident the other day with the harasser at the allotment? Perhaps if you can pinpoint what is causing the stress and take steps to reduce the cause of the stress then your sensory issues will also reduce?

• I've had quite a few stressful interactions since friday. One with a compulsive liar I was hired to work for. The allotment man. My friends seeing me stim etc on a night out as I didnt know I was doing it I had been drinking. I cant explain how I feel better than I have above but it's so much more than I've written. I'm miserable right now :(

• I do think it’s a reaction to stress. What happened with the compulsive liar? I know we prefer to stim in private and maybe you feel uncomfortable that your friends saw you. Have they mentioned it since? I’m guessing they were drinking too? Maybe they’ve forgotten about it?

• No worries, technology does strange things sometimes! It must get quite annoying for you! 

Regarding the guy, despite knowing that you’re married he still wants you to admire his body, thinks it’s ok to run down your husband and makes up stories that he’s slept with you. It’s very disrespectful behaviour! Sorry if I’m being too honest!

What do you think about the stories of people suddenly having their mental health illness healed? I think it’s important to keep in mind the importance of medical treatment and therapies for Mental Illness.

• I completly agree. I didnt reply to them. I'm trying to figure out if their a friend or not and now this I'm thinking do they just not understand or do I need to be careful. I've had so many bad past experiences that still haunt me I'm not prepared to have anymore. 

• I completly agree. I didnt reply to them. I'm trying to figure out if their a friend or not and now this I'm thinking do they just not understand or do I need to be careful. I've had so many bad past experiences that still haunt me I'm not prepared to have anymore. 

Children
No Data