Help please

It's been a few days now. Everything's turned up so loud and irritating me. Clothes itching me and annoying me. Words coming out jumbled. Extra clumsy. I ache in my bones. I've even removed wedding rings as their squeezing me :( feel like I'm getting nothing done. Constant anxiety. Even people talking too much I'm saying please stop. Usual methods of calming have been interrupted by people. Even today. I leant a neighbour my phone and carried on planting up as he was in need of help. A neighbour I hardly ever speak to and his wife came yelling at him in front of me. Too much. Please advise everything's so loud right now

Parents
  • Hello, it's no wonder you feel so terrible. You have had a lot to cope with in a short space of time. Be kind to yourself, and perhaps wear some headphones to cut out the noise and stop people interacting with you for a while. The person with the tattoos sounds like he would be too much for anyone. Sometimes you just have to blank people like that to stop them invading your space and making it clear you don't want to interact with them. I used to worry about being seen as rude for doing that but now I think the other person doesn't care that they are making me uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon. Sorry I don't have any better advice.

• Hello, it's no wonder you feel so terrible. You have had a lot to cope with in a short space of time. Be kind to yourself, and perhaps wear some headphones to cut out the noise and stop people interacting with you for a while. The person with the tattoos sounds like he would be too much for anyone. Sometimes you just have to blank people like that to stop them invading your space and making it clear you don't want to interact with them. I used to worry about being seen as rude for doing that but now I think the other person doesn't care that they are making me uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon. Sorry I don't have any better advice.

Children