How much fruit do you eat?

I have a short attention span sometimes. I'm wondering if it's the natural sugars in fruit doing it. I read 25 pages of an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel last night but for me that's a really long haul. On average I only manage a short chapter or two a day at the most.

Parents
  • I've no idea about whether its the sugars or not.  I usually manage a banana each day, but other than that I don't eat any fruit or vegetables.  I have a terrible attention span a lot of the time.  I would love to read books but I just can't.  If I'm relaxed I can read in the bath where there's no distractions, but I have to read the first few pages quite a few times.  It's really frustrating.  

• I've no idea about whether its the sugars or not.  I usually manage a banana each day, but other than that I don't eat any fruit or vegetables.  I have a terrible attention span a lot of the time.  I would love to read books but I just can't.  If I'm relaxed I can read in the bath where there's no distractions, but I have to read the first few pages quite a few times.  It's really frustrating.  

Children