Everyday is a battle - what about you?

Hi

Over the weekend was my current version of being very sociable and active. I really don’t know my limits because they are so unpredictable. I am a fighter too and I push myself. Today I went into a state of shock, I couldn’t move because of physical pain and lack of strength and had a meltdown I think. 

The thing i want to discuss is that is that I spend everyday on high amber alert and without fail I go into red at least once a day. Honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know how to realise the stress that I feel mentally, emotionally and physically every minute of the day.

Parents
  • I'm always stressed too. I find exercise and eating well does help. I try to focus my mind on relaxing and funny things like past memories, clips from films or recalling something I have learnt. I'm so serious and need to lighten up but get so focused on something I forget to have fun. 

• I'm always stressed too. I find exercise and eating well does help. I try to focus my mind on relaxing and funny things like past memories, clips from films or recalling something I have learnt. I'm so serious and need to lighten up but get so focused on something I forget to have fun. 

Children
No Data