Everyday is a battle - what about you?

Hi

Over the weekend was my current version of being very sociable and active. I really don’t know my limits because they are so unpredictable. I am a fighter too and I push myself. Today I went into a state of shock, I couldn’t move because of physical pain and lack of strength and had a meltdown I think. 

The thing i want to discuss is that is that I spend everyday on high amber alert and without fail I go into red at least once a day. Honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know how to realise the stress that I feel mentally, emotionally and physically every minute of the day.

Parents
  • I feel very similar. I'm constantly exhausted at the moment and I don't really know my limits either. I always feel scared (varying from slightly on edge to panicking) and while my anxiety escalates, so do my sensory issues. I'm feeling completely burnt out but feel like I have too much going on to stop. I decided the best way forward was therapy - sometimes we need a bit of extra guidance to recognise how we're feeling and what we can do to take care of ourselves. I'm going through it now and hoping it'll help. It might be worth asking your GP what support you can get from your local mental health service.

• I feel very similar. I'm constantly exhausted at the moment and I don't really know my limits either. I always feel scared (varying from slightly on edge to panicking) and while my anxiety escalates, so do my sensory issues. I'm feeling completely burnt out but feel like I have too much going on to stop. I decided the best way forward was therapy - sometimes we need a bit of extra guidance to recognise how we're feeling and what we can do to take care of ourselves. I'm going through it now and hoping it'll help. It might be worth asking your GP what support you can get from your local mental health service.

Children
No Data