Everyday is a battle - what about you?

Hi

Over the weekend was my current version of being very sociable and active. I really don’t know my limits because they are so unpredictable. I am a fighter too and I push myself. Today I went into a state of shock, I couldn’t move because of physical pain and lack of strength and had a meltdown I think. 

The thing i want to discuss is that is that I spend everyday on high amber alert and without fail I go into red at least once a day. Honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know how to realise the stress that I feel mentally, emotionally and physically every minute of the day.

Parents
  • I have several versions of me:-

• In the stress/anxiety centre where I am in the stress/anxiety mode until I blow/meltdown.
    • In the slightly relaxed zone, away from the stress centre but still in work.
    • Outside work where I can let it all out, try to relax doing things that are my strengths yet still ruminating over the complete mess where in the centre everyone is on tip toes and I am in complete isolation listening to my music in the office on earphones.
  • I have several versions of me:-

• In the stress/anxiety centre where I am in the stress/anxiety mode until I blow/meltdown.
    • In the slightly relaxed zone, away from the stress centre but still in work.
    • Outside work where I can let it all out, try to relax doing things that are my strengths yet still ruminating over the complete mess where in the centre everyone is on tip toes and I am in complete isolation listening to my music in the office on earphones.
Children
No Data