Body temperature regulation

Does anyone else have trouble regulating their body temperature? I get so hot sometimes I have to walk around the house in my underwear whilst others don't seem to feel it . But I also go the other way and can be really really cold and other people aren't. Am I just super sensitive to heat ?

Parents
  • I'm very sensitive to heat. It's driven me to some dark places. Last summer was a nightmare. If I'm alone I'm pretty much the same with what I wear. It feels like I'm covered in plaster rash when I'm too hot, and my other senses are more sensitive.

On the plus side I don't feel cold, it's not good in a way, because I don't notice when I'm dangerously cold, but it's helpful on a coldish day.

• I'm very sensitive to heat. It's driven me to some dark places. Last summer was a nightmare. If I'm alone I'm pretty much the same with what I wear. It feels like I'm covered in plaster rash when I'm too hot, and my other senses are more sensitive.

On the plus side I don't feel cold, it's not good in a way, because I don't notice when I'm dangerously cold, but it's helpful on a coldish day.

Children