First flying with Autism

I'm due to fly for the first time in a few days but Have already seen a lack of appetitie as my anxiety is on one with all this stress.

I'm wondering how everyone has coped with Anxiety and how you have found your first flight.

Is there any tips for first time flyers which I haven't covered yet.

I have done the following
Airport Familation Visit
Destination Research
Packing early
Sorting out music
Preparing Lavendar Oil resucue

But i'm still struggling with stress of this pre flight stage and I'm getting the autism stress pains which is not good

• Do you know about the disability assistance available at the airport?   The will give you a sunflower lanyard to let the staff & aircrew know you have a hidden disability - if you're at the airport early enough, they will walk you through the vip.disabled security so they go at your speed - no panic, no rush, no queues, no crowds.

If you speak to the airline, they will pre-board you and they will be very kind - they don't want you freaking out so they will bend over backwards to accommodate you.  Be clear with them about your problems when you board the plane - if you've spoken to the head office, they will be prepared for you.

You can also be met at the other end by the disability assistance people - they will get you through the airport at your destination with as little hassle as possible.

Hope you have a great time.

• I think the airport is chill, I'm going for 5 days 4 nights and I'm going to Jersey, Channel Islands so I don't where the stress is coming from but it surely like a rollercoaster

• Which part is stressing you?   The airport or the flight?  Where are you going and how long is the flight?