High anxiety days

Does anyone else have days when your anxiety levels are through the roof but you can not find am explanation for guy? You just spend all day feeling completely on edge and wanting to cry but not being able to ?

Parents
  • Yes. I was like this a few months ago and still recovering.  It might be that you're so used to being in a high anxiety state for most of the time,  without realising it, anything or nothing will set you off.  

• i agree with this, I had this a few months ago now just feel exhausted all the time from mind and body being in constant fight or flight mode, there's another term for it, adrenal fategue, body and mind still acting as though we are being hunted by wild animals 24/7 in the hunter gatherer times. not a nice feeling..

• i agree with this, I had this a few months ago now just feel exhausted all the time from mind and body being in constant fight or flight mode, there's another term for it, adrenal fategue, body and mind still acting as though we are being hunted by wild animals 24/7 in the hunter gatherer times. not a nice feeling..

Children
  • Society has evolved too fast for the human brain to cope with. For me, I didn't realise I was so bad until I hit crisis mode. Looking back I should've done something about it last year, if not 5 years ago. I wonder if this is to do with not being able to understand and interpret ones own emotions and feelings. 

Raindrops, maybe you need some time out to charge your batteries.

Something I learned in CBT is to set yourself an anxiety base limit each day. Mine is currently 4/10 if I go above this I need to do something to regain control of it.