Do People Like You? Why don't people like me, is there something wrong with me?

As I've got older - 22 now - I've found that people don't really like me. At work people smile and chat sometimes but I always feel an awkwardness atmosphere.. at school I had no friends, people never wanted to be around me despite me trying many times to talk and make new friends Disappointed . I'm curious as to whether you have any friends and if you notice if people like or avoid you. At work I get spoken to but it feels forced and I just feel really sad because I'm alone and no one wants to get to know me and like me.

I'm a fun friendly girl, I'm thin could possibly eat a bit more but I try my best. I have dreams of becoming a mum someday and settling down with someone, but I just don't see that happening. Is there something wrong with me because I'm like a plague which everyone avoids.

Parents
  • Hello. People are hard work most of the time (for me anyway). It's nice when they make an effort to get to know you. I just try to be a decent person and hope for the best. I do realise this isn't very helpful but all the best to you.  Slight smile

• Hello. People are hard work most of the time (for me anyway). It's nice when they make an effort to get to know you. I just try to be a decent person and hope for the best. I do realise this isn't very helpful but all the best to you.  Slight smile

Children