A question about masking

I hear a lot about masking, but I'm not aware of myself consciously and deliberately doing that. I wonder however. Can masking be a subconscious/reflex thing rather than something that you purposely do?

Parents

• I hear a lot about masking, but I'm not aware of myself consciously and deliberately doing that. I wonder however. Can masking be a subconscious/reflex thing rather than something that you purposely do?

Masking is a socially shared and enforced re-characterisation of individual behaviour, so that individuals fit in with the collective behaviourisms of society and sustain a particular mythological or ideological pretense ~ in the sense of the world is but a stage and so on and so forth.

The greater and lesser majority of the human populace are dependent upon being behaviourally programmed and intellectually scripted to play one part pretty much their whole life long ~ without knowing or questioning their socially fostered and personally adopted role, whereas the greater and lesser minorities are more inclined to knowing, questioning, adapting and even rejecting or never accepting the ethos of being otherwise or elsewhere than they actually are.

• I hear a lot about masking, but I'm not aware of myself consciously and deliberately doing that. I wonder however. Can masking be a subconscious/reflex thing rather than something that you purposely do?

Masking is a socially shared and enforced re-characterisation of individual behaviour, so that individuals fit in with the collective behaviourisms of society and sustain a particular mythological or ideological pretense ~ in the sense of the world is but a stage and so on and so forth.

The greater and lesser majority of the human populace are dependent upon being behaviourally programmed and intellectually scripted to play one part pretty much their whole life long ~ without knowing or questioning their socially fostered and personally adopted role, whereas the greater and lesser minorities are more inclined to knowing, questioning, adapting and even rejecting or never accepting the ethos of being otherwise or elsewhere than they actually are.

Children
No Data