Different accent

Wondering if anyone else has this I'm English, lives in England, parents sound English but I sound South African or Austrailian depending on who you ask. Weird right? Is this something to do with the autism?

Parents
  • I have gathered my accent from watching movies, TV shows, youtube - just stuff like that and now sometimes I go from sounding Australian to Northern to Welsh to Sottish and Irish all because I "like it better when words have those accents. the 'own' sound is my favourite I love saying phowne - it helps the itch in my brain. i always get asked from where I am from and sometimes I just play along as my life is boring and improv is something I enjoy!

• I have gathered my accent from watching movies, TV shows, youtube - just stuff like that and now sometimes I go from sounding Australian to Northern to Welsh to Sottish and Irish all because I "like it better when words have those accents. the 'own' sound is my favourite I love saying phowne - it helps the itch in my brain. i always get asked from where I am from and sometimes I just play along as my life is boring and improv is something I enjoy!

Children
No Data