Different accent

Wondering if anyone else has this I'm English, lives in England, parents sound English but I sound South African or Austrailian depending on who you ask. Weird right? Is this something to do with the autism?

Parents
  • I worked in a large open office where there was occasional group noises - just like being in a monkey house in the zoo.   They would randomly shout lines from films or make noises at one another.   it seemed to be 'necessary' as being part of the team and to be acceptaed.   I noticed that if higher-ranking members started the noise, the subordinates would copy instantly.   

I measured that it took 6 months before new starters would mimic the behaviours.  

A nice repeatable experiment.

It's not something I took part in, but it was educational to witness..

• I worked in a large open office where there was occasional group noises - just like being in a monkey house in the zoo.   They would randomly shout lines from films or make noises at one another.   it seemed to be 'necessary' as being part of the team and to be acceptaed.   I noticed that if higher-ranking members started the noise, the subordinates would copy instantly.   

I measured that it took 6 months before new starters would mimic the behaviours.  

A nice repeatable experiment.

It's not something I took part in, but it was educational to witness..

Children
No Data