Confession - I upvote my own posts. lol. :D

I confess I upvote my own posts. I thought about it once and just did it. And now when I feel a bit low, I upvote my own posts.

I also laugh at my own jokes. I'm actually laughing at this as we speak. It's so silly. But I am asking for forgiveness. As some of you might not like me breaking the rules.

And sometimes I laugh out loud. I/our family used to have a gadget that laughed. I was made of pink plastic. And it had its own drawstring bag. To activate it you pressed the button. And it would let a loud mechanical laugh. I think about the bag every now and then. I wonder where it is. That laughter in a bag.

If this post makes you smile. I'm glad. Smiling is very good for the soul and the mind.

Parents
  • Sometimes I have not voted for how good or how bad I think my posts are

i used to be conceited but now I know I am perfect ... (Just for anyone wondering, that is a joke).

the whole thing of up or down voting is wrong.  Some very useful posts receive no votes either way, some posts which are irrelevant have received up votes, and some good posts have received negative votes. And it is very easy with my gorilla sized hands to press inadvertently..

Very few posts get likes or dislikes in double figures anyway, so it is hardly a huge endorsement or othetwise anyway, the only thing it does is put a post in the top 3.  With perhaps the same relevance as the pop charts for deciding how good a song is.

• Sometimes I have not voted for how good or how bad I think my posts are

i used to be conceited but now I know I am perfect ... (Just for anyone wondering, that is a joke).

the whole thing of up or down voting is wrong.  Some very useful posts receive no votes either way, some posts which are irrelevant have received up votes, and some good posts have received negative votes. And it is very easy with my gorilla sized hands to press inadvertently..

Very few posts get likes or dislikes in double figures anyway, so it is hardly a huge endorsement or othetwise anyway, the only thing it does is put a post in the top 3.  With perhaps the same relevance as the pop charts for deciding how good a song is.

Children