Autism in the Military

People with Autism are not allowed in the British Military and it’s about time this rule was changed. If you agree please sign this petition. With enough signatures the government will have to discuss the matter in parliament.

www.change.org/.../uk-parliament-allow-people-with-autism-to-join-the-armed-forces

Parents
  • Given the recent conscription debate here in the U.K., both as an Irish citizen, an older gay man and someone with autism, I don’t want to join the army regardless of the politics - someone with autism joining the armed forces would be a liability even though I get the points about DEI it is still unrealistic and only serves a PC leftist box ticking culture which weakens the effectives of the milltary from within in the event of a serious armed conflict such as WW4 (as Covid was a silent version of WW3) 

• Given the recent conscription debate here in the U.K., both as an Irish citizen, an older gay man and someone with autism, I don’t want to join the army regardless of the politics - someone with autism joining the armed forces would be a liability even though I get the points about DEI it is still unrealistic and only serves a PC leftist box ticking culture which weakens the effectives of the milltary from within in the event of a serious armed conflict such as WW4 (as Covid was a silent version of WW3) 

Children
No Data