Autism in the Military

People with Autism are not allowed in the British Military and it’s about time this rule was changed. If you agree please sign this petition. With enough signatures the government will have to discuss the matter in parliament.

www.change.org/.../uk-parliament-allow-people-with-autism-to-join-the-armed-forces

Parents
  • My boyfriend is in the army, while he only has a query diagnosis, he has met a lot of peers with declared and diagnosed autism. However, my boyfriend doesn't want an official diagnosis as whilst it's allowed, it may limit his promotions and opportunities. But this is the case for many medical conditions. His cousin got refused due to eczema. 

• My boyfriend is in the army, while he only has a query diagnosis, he has met a lot of peers with declared and diagnosed autism. However, my boyfriend doesn't want an official diagnosis as whilst it's allowed, it may limit his promotions and opportunities. But this is the case for many medical conditions. His cousin got refused due to eczema. 

Children
No Data