No one will listen to me

What do you do when no one will recognise your point of view?

Parents
  • I hate it when NT’s just follow people’s ideas and opinions like sheep.

One will agree with the other just so it makes them look correct or like your the weird one just because you have an opinion of your own.

It makes me so angry when a bunch of people just agree with each other even if neither one of them knows the answer to a question and I do. It basically is insulting my integrity and intelligence.

A question was what was the British 7th Armored Division called and I knew it was the dessert rats but they themselves didn’t know so instead of writing what I said just left it blank FFS. 

I honestly don’t get them most of the time.

• I hate it when NT’s just follow people’s ideas and opinions like sheep.

Yeah, I have observed this kind of behaviour too. And I hate it as well. And the people they follow don't necessary need to be correct in their ideas, but have high social authority. And when you have an opinion, Its start attacking you for not following....

• I learned to fake the social authority by studying the unwritten rules of the game - it's like playing chicken or brinkmanship - you just appear to be in charge and the ones with a weaker mind will automatically follow.

There's power games you can play by arriving at meetings early to get the better seats around a meeting room table.

One of the easy tricks is to always wear a shirt & tie and to make sure you keep your desk clear or clutter - so you asppear to be efficient and in control.  Works every time.

Yes, people really are that shallow.

There's a lot to be learned from watching The Dog Whisperer - people follow exactly the same pack behaviour but it's muddied by social BS.  Learn to claim the territory - without peeing in the corners.

• I learned to fake the social authority by studying the unwritten rules of the game - it's like playing chicken or brinkmanship - you just appear to be in charge and the ones with a weaker mind will automatically follow.

There's power games you can play by arriving at meetings early to get the better seats around a meeting room table.

One of the easy tricks is to always wear a shirt & tie and to make sure you keep your desk clear or clutter - so you asppear to be efficient and in control.  Works every time.

Yes, people really are that shallow.

There's a lot to be learned from watching The Dog Whisperer - people follow exactly the same pack behaviour but it's muddied by social BS.  Learn to claim the territory - without peeing in the corners.

Children
No Data