No one will listen to me

What do you do when no one will recognise your point of view?

Parents
  • NTs can’t really see stuff either. They have a kind of blindness that disables there ability to actually see things in front of them. 

I am constantly pointing amazing things out like - the sky or a cloud. They don’t notice them, the Sky or the clouds. They think they do but they only see a memory of these things. A memory tied into a word. 

NTs don’t see vivid colour or fine details in things. They can’t see VERY small things or VERY large things like universal systems or insects under 1/4 mm long. 

They walk around in a kind of ‘future/past dream state’ installed into them by endless generations of NT fantasy 

• I'd agree with that.   Whenever I point out the beauty of the world or amazing patterns of nature or the details in the design of something, they just don't seem to get it.    They're walking around almost asleep.

• “They don’t know they’ve been born” 

It is actually called - The Great Deceiver as mentioned in many of Robert Fripps works 

Indeed - it’s what Orwell was saying I’m 1984 

and today - James Bridle, The New Dark Age 

its rooted soooooooo deeply in our culture that westerners don’t even realise they’re the biggest worshippers of a GOD on the planet - Atheists = Christians both sides of the same coin. Deception 

• “They don’t know they’ve been born” 

It is actually called - The Great Deceiver as mentioned in many of Robert Fripps works 

Indeed - it’s what Orwell was saying I’m 1984 

and today - James Bridle, The New Dark Age 

its rooted soooooooo deeply in our culture that westerners don’t even realise they’re the biggest worshippers of a GOD on the planet - Atheists = Christians both sides of the same coin. Deception 

Children
  • “The End Of The World Phobia” 

its hillarious 

• I think it's because they're all hooked on being fed things like tv - told what to look at, told what to think - so they've lost the ability to see what's around them and be amazed at symmetry, coincident lines, colour spectrums, entropy and life in general. 

Even weather patterns are not just weather, they're told to be afraid of it, with weather warnings and global warming/cooling/climate change/whatever....

They can't just stand in the rain and feel pure liquid nature.