Dating and marriage

Hey guys I'm autistic :) Do you want to date NT's, Aspies or what? I only want to date NTs because I know how difficult it is to be autistic and I just want to be normal.

Parents
  • You're a girl right?  Most men would want to date you!  The problem I have is I don't know how to speak up.  I have now been traumatized to the point that I am so hurt.  Yeah, yeah.  I'm a guy and I shouldn't have any feelings.  But hurt I feel.  It didn't happen overnight.  It was over 10-15 years.  Then one day I promised to God, and I don't care any more.  Imagine the possibilities if any guy just said hi to you.

Hi!  Bye.

• You're a girl right?  Most men would want to date you!  The problem I have is I don't know how to speak up.  I have now been traumatized to the point that I am so hurt.  Yeah, yeah.  I'm a guy and I shouldn't have any feelings.  But hurt I feel.  It didn't happen overnight.  It was over 10-15 years.  Then one day I promised to God, and I don't care any more.  Imagine the possibilities if any guy just said hi to you.

Hi!  Bye.

Children
No Data