On the issue of Deceit and Trust?

Sadly it has come to pass a social activity I am involved with. to have invested a great deal of time and energy has become threatened due to my disagreement with the leader of the activity group over one thing I have a great deal of difficulty dealing with, that thing being deceit.

Now it appears to myself no other or at least none others that are saying have a problem with that deceit, to wonder am I wrong in expecting better of one that purports to lead ?

For in it is the issue of trust where I find I just can't trust someone of whom has deceived me, not once, but twice.

Parents
  • To NAS62367...No replies to others' replies here yet...? Sorry for Your Trouble. I would not trust a deceitful Person either, but if it is a circumstance which cannot be escaped, then I would advise LEARNING about them as much as You can. Or learn / focus upon the situation. Some people will Lie towards a specific Goal, and so try to find a pattern. The pattern can be towards a Thing or a Person, or an Ambition unrelated to the situation, even. (I have little else to say more than that under ambiguity.) Good Luck Anyway.

• To NAS62367...No replies to others' replies here yet...? Sorry for Your Trouble. I would not trust a deceitful Person either, but if it is a circumstance which cannot be escaped, then I would advise LEARNING about them as much as You can. Or learn / focus upon the situation. Some people will Lie towards a specific Goal, and so try to find a pattern. The pattern can be towards a Thing or a Person, or an Ambition unrelated to the situation, even. (I have little else to say more than that under ambiguity.) Good Luck Anyway.

Children
  • Yeah patterns, erm I have already been there on that, it's what I tend to do when I am unsure of something to consider there does appear to be some of what could be described a clique-ish behaviour going on amongst those that hold power of decision within the group to also wonder if my deceiver was/is being manipulated.