The problem with providing supporting evidence

Is that sometimes facts can be interspersed with a negative picture of you that reflects a deep rooted antipathy/resentment  towards you.

A picture  that is removed from how things actually were. It  can be as much about passing negative comment as it can be about providing

supporting details  to  help with your assessment. That's the situation with the letter my sister wrote.

Parents
  • I'm sorry to hear that your sister's report was negative. As bad as that is though, the clinicians carrying out the assessment will have a lot of experience dealing with this type of thing and will be more than able to filter what they are reading and pick out the bits that are relevant to ASD and leave the bits that are just your sister making a nasty comment. They may still ask you about it in your next assessment, but you could use it to provide further evidence of ASD, such as not being able to see things from your sister's perspective or understand what made her write such things. 

• I'm sorry to hear that your sister's report was negative. As bad as that is though, the clinicians carrying out the assessment will have a lot of experience dealing with this type of thing and will be more than able to filter what they are reading and pick out the bits that are relevant to ASD and leave the bits that are just your sister making a nasty comment. They may still ask you about it in your next assessment, but you could use it to provide further evidence of ASD, such as not being able to see things from your sister's perspective or understand what made her write such things. 

Children