Anyone interested in tarot cards?

I think I upset the apple cart here, I like people here but I can tell I get on people's nerves. So best wishes to you all - and before I disappear and leave you all in peace! - I would like to ask if anyone wants a friend who's into tarot.

I've used tarot cards and runes for a few years and especially with the tarot cards am quite experienced. This interest is niche and it offends some people, some people think it's stupid, well I have no problem revealing it now as this will be the last thread I post in.

I know a lot of Autistic people/Aspies will see tarot as nonsense as we tend to have scientific minds but perhaps there may be one or two people here who are on my wavelength, and if you are and want to keep in touch, send a reply or a personal message, and I will send a personal message with my email address.

Peace >

Parents
  • I used to do psychic fayres and worked with tarot. I even designed a pack. I don't do much of that nowadays though

• Ah, you lost interest? That's excellent you designed a deck, what's it like?

• I left the UK, which changed a lot of things. 

Sometimes it was easy to read for people, but it was not a reliable thing. There was the question of expectations. I could be 'psychic,' often getting insights about things completely out of the blue, but I was not a medium, talking to dead people, and at a lot of fairs, this is what many people were looking for. I did astrology readings too, but there are a lot of things about the mindset of most astrologers I did not like. 

My cards have been described as having an Art Nouveau look. A small run of the major cards were published in 2006 but since then I have made them available on Gamecrafter. There is a lot I would like to do to tidy them up, as I stated them in the late 80's!!!! - meaning they are totally hsnd-drawn and with no software to deal with the lettering and numbering. But it is very exacting work to edit them and I don't really have the time for it. I need to concentrate on other artworks. 

• There are good points and bad points. You do a fully get a Summer here! 

There are beautiful old buildings, at night, the famous ruin pubs. Taxes are high though and many jobs are low paid.

Reply Children
No Data