Pip tribunal decision denied

Hi 

I went to the tribunal for pip Tuesday and today I received the outcome. I only scored 4 points for not being able to engage with other people without support. Pensive I feel so lost. What do I do now? It's taken me 3 tries to go through this tribunal. The first two times I sent my representative as I felt overwhelmed and wasn't able to cope. Both times they said they needed to see me in person. I went this Tuesday, I had 3 weeks to prepare my self. I answered all their questions, there was no time at the end of the hearing for my representative to speak. 

Has anyone been through the same? What did you do? I definitely think I am entitled to both the living allowance and mobility. 

• The problem with all this is that because you turned up and could answer thier questions, they probably judge you a capable of social interaction.  Catch 22.

I had to go to my tribunal with my wife and my psychologist as support.

• Hey, I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling a bit lost and not quite sure what to do next.... You may like to contact our Autism Helpline team who can help answer any autism related questions you may have and hopefully put you in the right direction. You can contact the team via telephone on 0808 800 4104 (Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm, Friday 9am to 3pm). Or alternatively, should you prefer to send a message, you can do so via their webform:
    https://www.autism.org.uk/services/helplines/main/questions.aspx

SteveMod 

• The government is just trying to save money and force disabled people back to work by taking away the money they need to support themselves. It seems we are still reaping the whirlwind of the banks messing up years ago (I think it was in 2008).

I don't think there is anything you can do about it except to reduce your outgoings (and probably become a hermit) as they really don't care who you are or what issues you have to deal with. It is just a money saving exercise to them.

I used to be on DLA and got the lowest of both mobility and care segments of it. Then they told me that I no longer needed to look for work as I was too ill too do any and took that away at the same time. It makes no sense whatsoever. Surely if I am too disabled to work then I should be getting the DLA, right?

I gave up trying to fight it after the first try because I could see I was not going to get anywhere.

The government is quite happy to send 2 million pounds of aid to foreign countries when there is a disaster, that their own country couldn't be bothered to plan for but they couldn't care less about the disabled people in their own country. It sickens me but as I am only one person in the crowd I know I will get nowhere fighting anything with them.

If you think about it, the system we live in is that the Government is just the biggest bully on the block and so you will do what they say or they will arrest you and sling you in jail. If someone came along and beat them with the sticks they use on us they would soon change their tune.

Sorry this turned into a bit of a rant but I get really angry about the waste the government spends money on that we don't need or want.