Would you consider creating content on Youtube where you talk about your life/diagnosis?

Hello again dear forum!

The swedish student here again, with a quick question to the community:

Would  you feel comfortable making videos of yourself talking about your life, your diagnosis or maybe just about an interest that you have?

If not, what is the main reason behind that? Technological? Communicative? Anxiety of putting yourself "out there"?

Hope you're all having a great weekend! (It's cloudy and rainy in the south of Sweden, but that is typically to be expected)

/ Björn, the bear, Wiberg

Parents
  • I'd bore everyone to death trying precisely to convey how my mind works and what it means then remember I can't bear people looking at me unless I'm delivering an impersonal PowerPoint on the finer points of human computer interaction or the the creative economy or something and I'd delete the whole thing before I'd got anywhere near figuring out how to communicate my experience of being AS.

• I'd bore everyone to death trying precisely to convey how my mind works and what it means then remember I can't bear people looking at me unless I'm delivering an impersonal PowerPoint on the finer points of human computer interaction or the the creative economy or something and I'd delete the whole thing before I'd got anywhere near figuring out how to communicate my experience of being AS.

Children
No Data