Autism with Fibromyalgia

I am beginning to question if I really have fibromyalgia as I have other symptoms such as dyspraxia symptoms (undiagnosed), dyslexia and very flexible wrists.  I do not know how to get reassessed as when I assessed I was without a support worker and being ill and an inability to describe my symptoms.  I am 55 years of age.

Parents
  • Also forgot to mention there are a number of similar health conditions which often get overlooked such as hyper mobility syndrome, who diagnosed the fibromyalgia?

• Thank you, that is what is was thinking that I could have hypermobility syndrome or

Ehlers–Danlos syndrome and I was thinking that I could ask for a dyspraxia diagnosis with my GP as hypermobility syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and hypermobility are all diagnosed by rheumatology. Thank your the advice on the PALS service.

• Thank you, that is what is was thinking that I could have hypermobility syndrome or

Ehlers–Danlos syndrome and I was thinking that I could ask for a dyspraxia diagnosis with my GP as hypermobility syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and hypermobility are all diagnosed by rheumatology. Thank your the advice on the PALS service.

Children