Update

I’ve been back at work for a few days. Even though I still have my hearing next week. I’ been told that I’m not going to get the sack. I’ve also had my occupational health appointment, they can’t do anything about the autism because I’ve not been diagnosed yet. However due to the anxiety, a report of adjustments will be sent to my company.

I’m currently back in therapy for my anxiety, which my therapist has said that both work and the wait for my diagnosis appointment are the causes.

He works with my borough's ASD assessment team and he has said that I would benefit from a diagnosis sooner rather than later. He’s going to have a chat with them and see where I am on the waiting list and possibly get me an earlier appointment. 

Also, he has said he thought that my brain was wired differently from others. 

• Yes tiredness is a big factor in my life too. My sleep hasn’t improved , just a lot  going on in my life just lately, just being busy not bad.

work is. Taking its toll on me though.

pressure to perform never really lets up. :(. 

Take care Ed S.

• So here we are almost at the end of the week.  Feeling really tired but my sleep has improved( that's probably due to tiredness).

I've also cut out coffee, which I love. 

• Not getting the sack, hope things improve for you, if Human Resources have taken the time to write adjustments your lucky, as without a formal diagnosis it’s unlikely most companies would bother.

Glad they can see you need support and adjustments to work more effectively and help with your well being,

I hope your therapist can get things moving faster for you. He seems to fully understand how the wait is effecting you and has said you are wired differently. He has an open mind.

take care and hopefully not much longer  to wait.