Thinking about killing myself

I have been bullied all my life and I am sick and tired of it. I never got anything. So I guess I should just hang myself right now?

Parents
  • No need to apologise. People on here care. We don't want anything bad to happen to you

• It's a difficult time at the moment. I have a court case soon, I'm worried about it. I'm in love with a woman and am going to tell her and am scared she will not like it. And being robbed of my phone and debit card today really did stink. I was wanting to spend some money on something and I listen to music on my phone so it's cut me off from my usual way of doing things.

I think I'll be okay though. I just have to suffer for now. Ha ha...

• Let me know how you get on?

• Thank you. The advice you've given sounds very reasonable.

• I feel like just telling her that you really like her might be best. It also means you can save face a bit more if she doesn’t reciprocate as you hope. I do realise that it is entirely possible to develop strong feelings for someone without even dating them, it is for us anyway, my concern is that if she’s NT then she wouldn’t ‘get it’ and may find it weird that you’re in love with her when you’re only an acquaintance.

• Yeah, I appreciate your suggestion. Do you think telling her "I've developed feelings for you" would sound alright?

• I can imagine that a community punishment would be quite anxiety inducing, though if it's your first offence they might let you off with a warning? I feel that us ASD sufferers have a tendency to catastrophize things in our heads too which doesn't help and can make something seem a lot worse than it actually is. I do this all the time about anything, I build something up in my head to be the worst possible thing that could ever possibly happen, but actually if it does happen, it's no where near as bad as I thought it would be.

Can I suggest, as a woman, that if this woman is just an acquaintance, that you don't tell her that you love her, if a male acquaintance of mine announced that he loved me it would totally freak me out. Maybe just tell her that you like her and ask her if she wants to go for a drink sometime? I feel that might be more acceptable to her

• I got accused of assault, it was self defence but I was drunk, and no one ever believes a drunk person's honesty so I was assumed to be the guilty party. It's only the lowest category of assault I'm charged with but I'm still worried. If they force me to do probation or some community punishment, even, I'm scared that I'll get treated badly. Probably sounds stupid but I'm not in a good place. I feel like even just a bit of nastiness towards me could push me over the edge.

Yeah, I did report the stolen items. 

I've not been dating the woman, she's only an acquaintance. She's a really lovely person. 

• It sounds as if you have a lot going on at the moment. Good luck with the court case, what's it for? I hope that the woman that you are in love with responds well when you tell her, have you been dating her? It's so bad that someone stole your phone and debit card, who does that?! Have you reported it? It is a major pain when our routines get changed against our will!

• It sounds as if you have a lot going on at the moment. Good luck with the court case, what's it for? I hope that the woman that you are in love with responds well when you tell her, have you been dating her? It's so bad that someone stole your phone and debit card, who does that?! Have you reported it? It is a major pain when our routines get changed against our will!

Children
  • Let me know how you get on?

• Thank you. The advice you've given sounds very reasonable.

• I feel like just telling her that you really like her might be best. It also means you can save face a bit more if she doesn’t reciprocate as you hope. I do realise that it is entirely possible to develop strong feelings for someone without even dating them, it is for us anyway, my concern is that if she’s NT then she wouldn’t ‘get it’ and may find it weird that you’re in love with her when you’re only an acquaintance.

• Yeah, I appreciate your suggestion. Do you think telling her "I've developed feelings for you" would sound alright?

• I can imagine that a community punishment would be quite anxiety inducing, though if it's your first offence they might let you off with a warning? I feel that us ASD sufferers have a tendency to catastrophize things in our heads too which doesn't help and can make something seem a lot worse than it actually is. I do this all the time about anything, I build something up in my head to be the worst possible thing that could ever possibly happen, but actually if it does happen, it's no where near as bad as I thought it would be.

Can I suggest, as a woman, that if this woman is just an acquaintance, that you don't tell her that you love her, if a male acquaintance of mine announced that he loved me it would totally freak me out. Maybe just tell her that you like her and ask her if she wants to go for a drink sometime? I feel that might be more acceptable to her

• I got accused of assault, it was self defence but I was drunk, and no one ever believes a drunk person's honesty so I was assumed to be the guilty party. It's only the lowest category of assault I'm charged with but I'm still worried. If they force me to do probation or some community punishment, even, I'm scared that I'll get treated badly. Probably sounds stupid but I'm not in a good place. I feel like even just a bit of nastiness towards me could push me over the edge.

Yeah, I did report the stolen items. 

I've not been dating the woman, she's only an acquaintance. She's a really lovely person.