Sources of start-up funding for small business run by ASD person

Hi,

Does anyone have advice on sources of start-up funding to set up a small business? I'm wondering if these is any funding available specifically for autistic/disabled entrepreneurs.

Richard

Parents
  • Why don't you try looking for financial help from charitable organizations? That's the first option that comes to mind. If I were you, I would try that. You have a business plan, right? There are plenty of charities now that help young aspiring entrepreneurs. Or, as you were already advised above, try crowdfunding. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the ABC of finance. Running your own business will allow you to become financially independent, so think about things like [removed by Moderator] beforehand. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Edited by Anna Mod

• Why don't you try looking for financial help from charitable organizations? That's the first option that comes to mind. If I were you, I would try that. You have a business plan, right? There are plenty of charities now that help young aspiring entrepreneurs. Or, as you were already advised above, try crowdfunding. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the ABC of finance. Running your own business will allow you to become financially independent, so think about things like [removed by Moderator] beforehand. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Edited by Anna Mod

Children
No Data