Anger issues with autism

Hello everybody 

I have autism and I get angry a lot does anyone else experience getting angry a lot for no good reason. 

Feed back would be good 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I think most people get angry at inanimate objects. I've yet to work with anybody that doesn't at times swear at their computer.

What causes an angry reaction from me is sudden noise. I find I'm reacting violently before my brain has even engaged, it's a purely primal response. When the brain catches up I regain control but I've punched a couple of cars for hitting their horns next to me because of this.

It's not nice, and I'd rather it didn't happen. Sadly it's not one of the things I'm getting better at as I get older :(

• I think most people get angry at inanimate objects. I've yet to work with anybody that doesn't at times swear at their computer.

What causes an angry reaction from me is sudden noise. I find I'm reacting violently before my brain has even engaged, it's a purely primal response. When the brain catches up I regain control but I've punched a couple of cars for hitting their horns next to me because of this.

It's not nice, and I'd rather it didn't happen. Sadly it's not one of the things I'm getting better at as I get older :(

Children