Anger issues with autism

Hello everybody 

I have autism and I get angry a lot does anyone else experience getting angry a lot for no good reason. 

Feed back would be good 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I remember building a pre-amp for my guitar when I was a teenager. It worked, but suffered from a scratchy background noise that I couldn't eliminate. I checked for dry joints, cleaned the PCB, everything I could think of. One day, I took the circuit board outside and flattened it with a lump hammer. It didn't bother me with the noise after that.

Seriously though, I can relate to getting stressed with things that *should* work but *don't*. So when you're booting up the PC and typing into one window and another pops over the top because it thinks it's more important than what you're doing. Look you damned PC, *you* work for *me*, not vice versa! Likewise when swipe access at work beeps to say OK but then the door doesn't open.

As well as ASD telling me that people should be logical and courteous, my dad taught me that everyone else is an idiot (anyone who couldn't strip and rebuild a Land Rover gearbox was a waste of oxygen in his opinion). No wonder I've exhausted myself by using my intellect to exhibit empathy and tolerance :-).

• love your username lol .. i can definitely relate to the smashing pcb there is something so satisfying about punishing an inanimate object probably because it's generally frowned upon for doing the same to a human being though if i had my way there would be a lot of annoying people with flattened heads

• love your username lol .. i can definitely relate to the smashing pcb there is something so satisfying about punishing an inanimate object probably because it's generally frowned upon for doing the same to a human being though if i had my way there would be a lot of annoying people with flattened heads

Children
No Data