Anger issues with autism

Hello everybody 

I have autism and I get angry a lot does anyone else experience getting angry a lot for no good reason. 

Feed back would be good 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I suffer from a lot of internal anger. It is easily triggered when people around me do chaotic things that affect me negatively. Their actions and mistakes rob me of my time to rectify the completely avoidable errors that cost me time, stress, money and precious energy. This was particularly prevalent in the work environment.

I have measured that NTs blunder around in a chaotic way and they stumble from disaster to disaster, so I have to allow them enough slack to be themselves - but at enormous cost to myself. (I'm the 'different' one and the only one to be affected by their normal lives).

Unfortunately, when I become stressed and angry I lose the ability to communicate coherently so I withdraw into myself a little further to avoid the explosion and confrontation which will make me look bad and enable them to even say their mess-ups are all my fault.

When I can't cope any more I meltdown. There's no point telling anyone because I can't express myself properly so I just have to swallow it.

These meltdowns are completely internal - I just become very quiet and withdraw but the downside is I become ill. The anger has to go somewhere so I can literally feel my body breaking and bleeding internally.

Part of me wonders if I should have been put in some kind of home and just left alone to do my own thing.

• I suffer from a lot of internal anger. It is easily triggered when people around me do chaotic things that affect me negatively. Their actions and mistakes rob me of my time to rectify the completely avoidable errors that cost me time, stress, money and precious energy. This was particularly prevalent in the work environment.

I have measured that NTs blunder around in a chaotic way and they stumble from disaster to disaster, so I have to allow them enough slack to be themselves - but at enormous cost to myself. (I'm the 'different' one and the only one to be affected by their normal lives).

Unfortunately, when I become stressed and angry I lose the ability to communicate coherently so I withdraw into myself a little further to avoid the explosion and confrontation which will make me look bad and enable them to even say their mess-ups are all my fault.

When I can't cope any more I meltdown. There's no point telling anyone because I can't express myself properly so I just have to swallow it.

These meltdowns are completely internal - I just become very quiet and withdraw but the downside is I become ill. The anger has to go somewhere so I can literally feel my body breaking and bleeding internally.

Part of me wonders if I should have been put in some kind of home and just left alone to do my own thing.

Children