looking for new career/job

i am 38 and have only ever had two jobs one witch i am in right now still this will be my 13th year, now this is retail and can be ery challanging and i really feel that i need a change but have no idea at all what to do, i would like a job that is not really around to many people and i would like to beable to wear head phones when i need to  what sort of jobs are there for people with autism? i am in the Milton Keynes area if anyone can help, i am very very low right now and no a change is needed even though thats going to be a challange in its self

Nicky

Parents
  • There's lots of companies in MK - something interesting to get into is building management - looking after HVAC, lifts, windows, fire systems etc.

You tend to be on your own and be your own manager but you casually meet chat to lots of people on a very superficial basis - normally, you have a office and deal with scheduling the maintenance people and responding to requests - like if a door squeaks or a window leaks - you just call someone in.

Can be very nice for the well-organised autie.

• There's lots of companies in MK - something interesting to get into is building management - looking after HVAC, lifts, windows, fire systems etc.

You tend to be on your own and be your own manager but you casually meet chat to lots of people on a very superficial basis - normally, you have a office and deal with scheduling the maintenance people and responding to requests - like if a door squeaks or a window leaks - you just call someone in.

Can be very nice for the well-organised autie.

Children