Running Out Of Hope

Not sure how I am coping currently, I finding very hard to concentrate and do tasks.

I break down emotional every day feeling hopeless.

It feels as everyone hates me especially after my meltdowns especially at work (which I documented in the community forum a few weeks ago)

I just make the same mistakes over and over. 

I have a loving wife and daughter, but my wife can't take much more, over the last two months we have talked about going our seperate ways.

I have alienated family, colleagues and neighbours, I don't have any friends.

I have tried various help, but I have no long term support for my disability including Mencap.

I was contacted by a Mencap worker a few weeks ago after establishing links through the NAS, but I had no support, not even spoken to them in person or by phone. I had a few emails but only to establish my current situation, now my emails are ignored.

I feel depressed and lonely, is it worth me continuing ? I f I go to the doctor I guess I will be put on tablets.

Please help!

Parents
  • Do talk to the Samaritans - you can via phone call or they are very good when you email them as well.  There are some sites that offer live private chat support services (though female they kindly spoke to me and were very good). I would post the links but I am at work and the sites are blocked.  

Talk to people here....I for one have had my ups and downs... and as many of us will tell you here, the NAS Moderators ignore any posters in the main who cite suicidal thoughts.  

Where abouts are you based (COUNTY wise)... dont want anymore info than that - so we can have a look at support services local to you/ 

• Do talk to the Samaritans - you can via phone call or they are very good when you email them as well.  There are some sites that offer live private chat support services (though female they kindly spoke to me and were very good). I would post the links but I am at work and the sites are blocked.  

Talk to people here....I for one have had my ups and downs... and as many of us will tell you here, the NAS Moderators ignore any posters in the main who cite suicidal thoughts.  

Where abouts are you based (COUNTY wise)... dont want anymore info than that - so we can have a look at support services local to you/ 

Children