Scared of my future/brexit.

• Just to say i talked to my parents and it is all under control. I will get back to you guys when its all sorted..............
    Hello I lived here for about 30 odd years and i have been schooled here and never broken the law.
    I was born in south Africa in 1987 and moved to the uk, my mum and dad are Belgium and we moved from Africa due to my dads job. I myself never really worked and I claimed jobseekers and dla at around 2012. 
    I was to have a paper claiming if i wanted to keep my Belgium passport but I never had it and my passport was revoked. 
    Only started saving recently to become British as to stay in the country. I am getting my papers sorted and then i can get a British passport but im scared if they say i cant become british and then deport me as i never really worked here.
    Everyone tells me not to worry but i just dont feel safe. I understand why people voted for brexit but i dont want to move as i will live in poverty and wont be safe in Africa. I have nothing there.
    My mum and dad worked in the uk for most my life and they are applying for British passport and what not. 
    I am not very good at saving and I have asked if I could have a loan on moneysavingexpert.com but they were pretty rude.
    I feel so bad im not sure if I deserve this at all, am a bad person? Will i get kicked out?
    Could you give me any advice?
    I did try to contact NAS but it said it was blocked not sure why as i have not used that email in years
    Kind regards.
Parents
  • So glad you have it under control and you have spoken with your parents. It must be a huge weight off your mind. 

• I enclose below a copy of my reply from Gwent Police for those that are interested.

Angry Guy,

Gardner Julie <Julie.Gardner@gwent.pnn.police.uk>

7 Dec at 12:28

Good Morning, Angry Guy,

Thank you for your emails.

I have gone back to your original email sent in yesterday and read through the very lengthy web chats attached.

I see that many people have sensibly advised that ‘LostOne87’ does not hand over any money and to instead seek advice from reputable agencies. 

It is very difficult to be able to ascertain any possible criminal or civil offences without much more information (especially communication between all parties) and also from speaking to ‘Lostone87’ in person. Your message to them in which you state they are to contact police would be our initial advice too. They are clearly very comfortable with communicating via web forums so by providing them with the email address for us, as you did, I would trust this would be a suitable reporting tool for them to initiate first contact and enable us to then arrange to see them and ascertain any criminal offences and deal accordingly.

Cofion gorau / Kind regards,

Julie

Trin Galwadau / Call Handling

Heddlu Gwent Police

E-bost/ E-mail: contact@gwent.pnn.police.uk

Cyfeiriad / Address: Pencadlys yr Heddlu /  Police Headquarters, Croesyceiliog, Cwmbran, Torfaen. NP44 2XJ

Dilynwch ni: www.facebook.com/heddlugwent / www.twitter.com/heddlugwent
    Follow us: www.facebook.com/gwentpolice / www.twitter.com/gwentpolice

Yr we / Web: www.gwent.police.uk

Am y newyddion diweddaraf yn eich ardal, ewch i www.gwentnow.org
    Find out the latest news in your area www.gwentnow.org

• It's good that someone is aware of this. You seem to have quite taken to Angry Guy. You should use it as your screen name.......Wink

Seriously though, I hope the kid gets back to us soon.

• I must stress i dont want to course conflict between you guys, This post is getting a bit long to keep up with and please guys dont argue i want to keep the peace. Were all friends here.

There's no problem LostOne87. You aren't causing any conflict. If people are arguing it's nothing to do with you at all. Everyone here disagreeing is doing it wiilingly, me included, and it's nothing for you to worry about. I want us all to be friends here.

I seen the a site http://www.sra.org.uk how reliable is this site?

It's legit, but I thought your parents were involved now? Have they not taken this up for you? I thought they had?

If lawyer is under the sra is it reliable?

Yes, but using a lawyer can be complicated and expensive. Didn't you get a response from your MP? There are also links for free advocacy, other MP's, and legal advice in the thread. I'd try these first and only use a lawyer unless completely necessary.

Can I ask who keeps suggesting you use a lawyer? Could you please answer this question?

• I must stress i dont want to course conflict between you guys, This post is getting a bit long to keep up with and please guys dont argue i want to keep the peace. Were all friends here.

There's no problem LostOne87. You aren't causing any conflict. If people are arguing it's nothing to do with you at all. Everyone here disagreeing is doing it wiilingly, me included, and it's nothing for you to worry about. I want us all to be friends here.

I seen the a site http://www.sra.org.uk how reliable is this site?

It's legit, but I thought your parents were involved now? Have they not taken this up for you? I thought they had?

If lawyer is under the sra is it reliable?

Yes, but using a lawyer can be complicated and expensive. Didn't you get a response from your MP? There are also links for free advocacy, other MP's, and legal advice in the thread. I'd try these first and only use a lawyer unless completely necessary.

Can I ask who keeps suggesting you use a lawyer? Could you please answer this question?

Children
No Data