Scared of my future/brexit.

• Just to say i talked to my parents and it is all under control. I will get back to you guys when its all sorted..............
    Hello I lived here for about 30 odd years and i have been schooled here and never broken the law.
    I was born in south Africa in 1987 and moved to the uk, my mum and dad are Belgium and we moved from Africa due to my dads job. I myself never really worked and I claimed jobseekers and dla at around 2012. 
    I was to have a paper claiming if i wanted to keep my Belgium passport but I never had it and my passport was revoked. 
    Only started saving recently to become British as to stay in the country. I am getting my papers sorted and then i can get a British passport but im scared if they say i cant become british and then deport me as i never really worked here.
    Everyone tells me not to worry but i just dont feel safe. I understand why people voted for brexit but i dont want to move as i will live in poverty and wont be safe in Africa. I have nothing there.
    My mum and dad worked in the uk for most my life and they are applying for British passport and what not. 
    I am not very good at saving and I have asked if I could have a loan on moneysavingexpert.com but they were pretty rude.
    I feel so bad im not sure if I deserve this at all, am a bad person? Will i get kicked out?
    Could you give me any advice?
    I did try to contact NAS but it said it was blocked not sure why as i have not used that email in years
    Kind regards.
Parents
  • Unfortunately I can't advise on your situation but just wanted to say that you're not alone in having a bad experience on MoneySavingExpert forum!  I wouldn't use it again after receiving rudeness and hostility when I asked for advice to help a family member and I've seen others treated the same way :(

• I never going on that site again. I will worn others about that site.

• I also went on the site. Didn't post a question but some of the regular posters (those replying) seemed to be people who have never have had problems managing their money and are rude and patronising to those that do. They really need to find something better to do than going on a forum to make people feel even worse regarding their money worries.

• I also went on the site. Didn't post a question but some of the regular posters (those replying) seemed to be people who have never have had problems managing their money and are rude and patronising to those that do. They really need to find something better to do than going on a forum to make people feel even worse regarding their money worries.

Children
No Data