Have you got a favourite mug?

Have you got a favourite mug? This is one of mine.

• Bought for my mathematician daughter but kept for myself (bit selfish!)
  • I love numbers but get maths anxiety (so full of contradictions!) 
  • My ginger 'fresh' tea is 2 years out of date (frugal streak!) 

Do share your favourite mug - photo or description - I find mugs fascinating 

Parents
  • I adore tea, so I have plenty of mugs. I choose a mug based on my mood. I like to use a different mug for each type of tea, for example, I like to drink red tea from a transparent mug so that I can enjoy its beautiful colour. But in general, I like regular black tea best. The black tea mug is my favourite because my mother gave it to me for my birthday. Here's a website where you can look at these mugs lovemug.club. Unfortunately, my phone camera broke and I can't take a picture of it myself.

• I adore tea, so I have plenty of mugs. I choose a mug based on my mood. I like to use a different mug for each type of tea, for example, I like to drink red tea from a transparent mug so that I can enjoy its beautiful colour. But in general, I like regular black tea best. The black tea mug is my favourite because my mother gave it to me for my birthday. Here's a website where you can look at these mugs lovemug.club. Unfortunately, my phone camera broke and I can't take a picture of it myself.

Children