Déjà vu

I suffer with daily bouts of deja vu, I have all my life. Is this part of autism. It can be very up setting at times I can go places and get a strong felling that I’ve been here doing the exact same thing. I can watch programs or films for the first time and come away convinced I’ve seen it before when it’s impossible. Is it just me or am I crazy.?  

Parents
  • Thankyou all for the replies, I also have a serious problem with time as in the sense if you was to call me a bad name last year if I thought about it would feel like it was yesterday or if so one said when did you go to x I would not be able to pinpoint a time in history it would fell like everything has just happened. I had a brake down a number of years ago after a tromatic childhood and different advents and on big problem during it was I felt like i had been told the future as every day felt like I had already new how events were going to happen.

• Thankyou all for the replies, I also have a serious problem with time as in the sense if you was to call me a bad name last year if I thought about it would feel like it was yesterday or if so one said when did you go to x I would not be able to pinpoint a time in history it would fell like everything has just happened. I had a brake down a number of years ago after a tromatic childhood and different advents and on big problem during it was I felt like i had been told the future as every day felt like I had already new how events were going to happen.

Children
No Data