Being humiliated/bullied/shamed by partners step-son

I decided it's best I deleted my post

Parents
  • Hi. I totally empathize with you. What a terrible situation! Now to my opinion. Your partner is no good. I know it's hard and we people on the spectrum often have a hard time finding the right one. What makes it worse is that we rely so much on routines and habits and that's 90% of what a partnership is made of. Unfortunately, your partner does not take you seriously, neither does she defend you, even though she should in the first place because she chose you and also because she knows you have a disability.

Now my question would be: does your partner profit from your relationship? What would you say makes her valuable for you? what, in turns, makes you valuable for her? Compare without prejudice! You are worth more than what you describe as your partnership. Hope it helps!

• Hi. I totally empathize with you. What a terrible situation! Now to my opinion. Your partner is no good. I know it's hard and we people on the spectrum often have a hard time finding the right one. What makes it worse is that we rely so much on routines and habits and that's 90% of what a partnership is made of. Unfortunately, your partner does not take you seriously, neither does she defend you, even though she should in the first place because she chose you and also because she knows you have a disability.

Now my question would be: does your partner profit from your relationship? What would you say makes her valuable for you? what, in turns, makes you valuable for her? Compare without prejudice! You are worth more than what you describe as your partnership. Hope it helps!

Children
No Data